Suits for Sons is designed to propel potential leaders into successful careers and service to the community. Involvement in the program requires both commitment and a substantial time contribution. Attendance at all program events is required. Additionally, all participants are expected to actively contribute in assigned team activities, planning committees, discussion groups, site visits, cultural events, and social activities. Multiple absences and/or a lack of engagement may be grounds for dismissal from the program.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental ability.
- Are willing to commit to the time and energy required to complete the program.
- Excel in academics and express a desire for personal development.
- Have a demonstrated capacity for leadership in their chosen careers and have a likelihood of achieving positions of substantial responsibility.
- Have a strong interest and commitment to the community.
- Display evidence of mature judgment and exceptional leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate potential to utilize their skills through community service for the long-term benefit of the community.
- Possess a clear ability to function well in a group such as this.
- May hold positions of leadership in their student organizations, professional organizations, places of employment and/or volunteer organizations.
If you desire to engage with other future leaders in a transformational experience, we invite you to submit an application.